Headcanon: the Pope totally made good use of Regal while he was in prison and stuffed his ass with giant purple dildos day and night.
An Animated Family
I was rewatching The Hunchback of Notre Dame when I realized that Kevin Kline was the voice of Phoebus. Kevin Kline also voiced Tulio in The Road to El Dorado.
This has led me to conclude that Phoebus
is the father of Miguel.
Miguel fell in love with Tulio, in part because of the voice that reminded him of his dad’s
and, as we all know, Miguel and Tulio had a son
but Tulio also had a fling with Chel
that resulted in this:
That is my headcanon and no one can take it from me.
stupogo replied to your post: Tales of Graces headcanons
where did u find this out, and aww nothing on if hubert finally got pascel to understand that he loved her
Well, these are all just my headcanons for it, so nothing is official. xD My headcanon for Hubert and Pascal’s relationship is that in the end, Hubert didn’t even have to make her understand, she did it on her own. After finishing her plans for Fendel, she went back to the Amarcian Enclave to think about what to do next. She spent a few months there helping Fourier with… their genius stuff, but then she got an invite from Strahta’s president to help them expand Yu Liberte. To do that though, they’d need more eleth from the Valkines and no one understood them better than Pascal. She showed up immediately at Hubert’s place and stayed there, whether he was against it or not. But living in the same house, you know, one thing led to another. Hubert was surprised he didn’t even need to make any advances, Pascal did it all on her own. Before he knew it, they were living together.
Tales of Graces headcanons
I’ll update these as I remember more, but for now, here are my headcanons (as requested by Pico):
Lineage and Legacies ending spoilers
Huh.. never really thought much about him, so I just thought these all up right now, lol.
- This is a craky one. But I love it too much not to share it: Duke is an alternative (genderbender) version of Selvaria. If you don’t know who she is, it’s this woman:
Not only do they wear similar clothing with a similar color palette (black, red and gold), they also have the same physical appearance (silver hair, red eyes) and pretty much the same personality (they both were dead set on their objectives and would sacrifice anything to see them through (and end up becoming somewhat intrigued/attached to the main party); they’re both lonesome figures, distant from mostly everyone around them, they kick ass in battle, and they’re both the major antagonist of their respective game). Also, let’s not forget the Vesperia world and universe is, at a certain degree, based on Germany. Selvaria comes from the Empire, which is also based on Germany. Too bad Selvaria doesn’t have any Squirrel friends though. D’: Not that I’m aware of, at least. xD Does Squad 7’s porcavian counts?
- Duke often spends a long time looking at the sky thinking about Elucifer and what it would have been like if he was still alive and by his side. Would he have hated humanity? Stayed by their side? How would that have affected Duke’s life? Then he realizes dwelling on the past won’t do him any good and move on, even more set on sacrificing humanity to save the world.
- Elucifer could also take on a human form, in the same way Khroma could (well, krytian in her case, maybe krytian for him too since entelexeia and krytian seem to have special connections?). Duke got interested in Khroma because she reminded him of Elucifer.
For the headcanon thing, Luke/Tear!
End game spoilers~
- After the end of the game, Tear still went to Tataroo Valley every year to sing the Grand Fonic Hymn on the day Luke/Asch came back. She’d sing to Yulia asking her to let Ion and her brother have a peaceful rest, but mostly, to thank her for bringing Luke back.
- After coming back, Luke almost never stopped at home (he’d still come back every few months to calm his mother). He’d constantly travel to Grand Chokmah (to supervise and help Jade on building an adjacent city for the surviving replicas, as well as Jade’s research on building the ethic grounds and citizenship for the replicas), Daath (to help Anise with her Fon Master training), Chesedonia (to help Astor with maintaining Chesedonia as an autonomous state and improving their alliance and import/export around the world), and also yulia City, where he’d usually help Tear and Theodoro. When Theodoro passed away, Tear took his place and Luke started to rent a house to live there since he’d start to spend more time in there. He’d stay in his house when he was in Yulia city and then give it back to the owner whenever Tear and him managed to work everything right, and rent it back after a few months when the problems started rising up in the city again and Tear needed help. In the end, the owner just gave him the house and he moved in. After a while, he realized they could make work move much faster if they started living together, so Tear moved in as well.
- And one more for after the end of the game (this one takes into consideration that end-game!Luke is actually Luke and Asch): Asch sometimes gains conscience on the body they’re sharing, it happens unconsciously and neither of them can control it. Because they started living together in the same body and having the same habits, it wasn’t particularly hard for Asch to pretend he was still Luke in front of everyone. However, he’d avoid Tear at all costs afraid of doing something Luke wouldn’t - he doesn’t care if Luke (or rather himself now) gets hurt, but he wouldn’t want to make Tear suffer because of their problem. Does that make sense? I’m not sure I can explain this too well. xD
My personal headcanon concerning Saphir Ortion Gneiss and Dist the Reaper.
If you have questions, feel free to ask. If you’d like to debate, feel more than welcome~.
I love this so, so much.
1) Nezumi and Sion would never have sex because Nezumi thinks that Sion is going to lose his virginity to Safu and thus he doesn’t want to ruin Sion’s promise.
2) Even if they were under the stereotypical yaoi labels of uke and seme, they would both be seke because Sion would want to please Nezumi.